Villa To Kyma in Stoupa, Greece
with private swimmingpool
suitable for 7 persons
Licensed by the Greek National Tourist Office
Feel like a relaxed holiday in a private villa with a pool and beautiful garden?
Want to be close to a nice village and the beach?
Villa To Kyma (English: The Wave) will offer all that.
It is situated just outside the lovely village of Stoupa in the Peleponnese on the mainland of Greece.
The villa is equipped with:
- beautifully built and appointed holiday home set in a 1600 m2 garden surrounded by olive trees
- quiet area with stunning views of the sea, sunset and mountains
- sandy beaches within 1 km
- lively villages close by with tavernas, restaurants and shops
- but also quiet places that have been untouched by tourism
- beautiful environment with plenty of trails to explore, small villages and churches
- very important: a friendly and welcoming population
- lots of things to do and see in the Peleponnese (Olympia, Mycene, Mystras, Sparta, Pirgos Dirou caves)
- 1 hour away from Kalamata Airport
- Swimming pool
- Large garden in olive grove, garden furniture
- Spacious veranda with large dining table and lounge chairs
- Large upstairs terrace, seaview and sunset
- Living with 2 sofabeds, fireplace, TV and DVD, satellite (free to air), stereo,
I-Pod docking station, books and games
- Fully equipped openplan kitchen
- A/C and heating
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom
- 1 separate bathroom
Curious where Stoupa is in Greece? Just click on the map!
Villa To Kyma, Stoupa show on a larger map
Go to top of page